DC Interior Design Management Group – PR Internship
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERN
DC Interior Design Management Group is the go-to agency for interior designers, manufacturers, and showrooms across the United States. Our dedicated team tirelessly pursues marketing opportunities, public relations, brand ambassadorships, and licensing acquisitions.
We are currently growing our company and looking for an intern to start immediately. This position can eventually become an account coordinator position
This position will report work and report directly to the account executive.
- Create and maintain media, event, award, and editorial database (knowledge of Cision is a PLUS)
- Participate in media campaigns and product launches with press outreach
- Gain an understanding of a client’s market by reading relevant industry publications and reporting any relevant findings to the team
- Create social media content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and blog posts
- Participate in brainstorm sessions
- Tracking media hits and updating activity reports
- Maintain showroom RSVP list for media, designers and manufacturers
- Attend all events organized by the department to assist the Communications team
- Must be available at least three days per week
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with media pitching
If interested, please send your resume, availability and two writing samples to email@example.com.
Note: This is a non-paid internship opportunity which can be used for school credit. A metro-card and weekly stipend will be available.