Lambda Pi Eta
Membership applications are now available for the National Communication Honors Society. This is available to all eligible students across communication departments including RTVF, Journalism, Media Studies, and Public Relations and Rhetoric.
The following requirements must be met in order to become a member:
· Have completed 60 semester hours
· Have completed 12 semester hours of communication study
· Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0
· Have a communication studies GPA of 3.25
· Be currently enrolled as a full-time student in good standing
The deadline is March 28, 2018.
See attached applications along with a current transcript or DAR should be emailed to Professor Drucker. The subject line should read: Lambda Pi Eta Application Spring 2018.
or contact Professor Drucker at email@example.com